Roc Blanc Jacket W
A true alpinist jacket that meets all requirements
Roc Blanc Jacket is our most technical and durable shell jacket for ladies with minimalistic design and incredible movability. This is a tough shell jacket suitable for demanding and long-lasting use in alpine environments. Used by the Swedish Mountain Rescue and Accident Investigation as work clothes.
Roc Blanc meets the demands of both ice climbers and skiers for durability, mobility and ventilation. Details such as articulated sleeves, two-way zipper and high front pockets make the jacket practical for activities that require a backpack or harness. The zippered ventilation openings are located directly adjacent to the pockets of our fleece jackets for easy access and out of the way of a backpack. The hood has a reinforced peak and can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically, which gives an optimal fit and protection against wind and rain.
By developing simple shell jackets with high quality, we create jackets that last for many years of active use.
”The best Gore-Tex jacket I’ve ever used. If I have my Roc Blanc I know I have everything I need, whether it is for alpine climbing, mountain hikes or off-piste skiing. Generous and easy-to-use pockets and a durable construction make this jacket a winner.” - Sara Widell, mountain guide and part of the Tierra Test Team.
- Wind- and waterproof shell jacket with great breathability.
- Hood with reinforced peak with horizontal and vertical adjustment.
- Water repellent two-way zipper with wind flap.
- Long ventilation solutions under the sleeves.
- Snap closure for further ventilation.
- Two front pockets and ski pass pocket on the sleeve with water repellent zippers.
- Inner safety pocket and cargo pocket.
- Drawstring hem for easy adjustment.
- Longer back.
- Articulated sleeves with Velcro adjustment at cuffs.
- Designed especially for ladies for better fit.
Recommended activity: Mountain hiking, alpine climbing, skiing both on and off piste and other alpine activities.
Weight: 395 gram
Material: GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
Clothes made in GORE-TEX® Pro-material provide durable wind and water protection as well as great ventilation. They also have maximum durability and are ideal for extreme and prolonged use. The construction of the 3-layer GORE-TEX® means that the membrane is secured to both the outer fabric and the lining, which entails no movement between the layers resulting in less wear and better durability.
|Material||Main Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro 3L Shell 100% Polyamide, Membrane 100% ePTFE, Backer 100% Polyamide|