Nijak Pant 3L M
A pair of hard-wearing shell pants
Nijak Pant is a true workhorse in very hard-wearing material. This pair of flexible shell pants is perfect for days on the ski-slope and other activities where protection against wind and weather might be needed.
Features like detachable suspenders, articulated knees, snow gaiter and reinforced lower legs make Nijak a versatile pant, suitable for the entire mountain. ¾ long water repellent zippers make it possible to ventilate further when needed and also makes it easier to put on and take off the pant. There is a cargo pocket on the thigh for your map, extra socks or an energy bar and a safety pocket for little bits and pieces.
By developing simple shell pants with high quality we create pants that will last for many years of active use.
- Water- and windproof and ventilated.
- ¾ zipper on sides with two-way opening.
- One large cargo pocket and one smaller safety pocket.
- 6cm Velcro adjustable waistband.
- Buttons to connect with Tierra’s snow gaiter compatible jackets.
- Articulated knees.
- Internal reinforcement at lower legs.
- Detachable suspenders.
- Internal snow gaiter with Velcro closure, anti-slip and drawstring adjustment at ankles.
Recommended activity: Skiing, sailing etc.
Weight: 755 gram
Material: GORE-TEX® 3L
Clothes with GORE-TEX®-material combine durable water- and wind protection with optimal breathability – durable products that offer best possible protection and comfort.
|Material||Main Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L Shell 100% Polyester, Membrane 100% ePTFE, Backer 100% Polyester Reinforcement: Cordura - 100% Polyamide|
We offer the following payment options:
Direct Bank Transfer: